LE MANS 24H : 3e Chrono pour la G-Drive by SIGNATECH NISSAN #26 !"
Over the last two days, the G-Drive Racing by SIGNATECH-NISSAN team has been in action on the 24-hour version of the Le Mans circuit, for the qualifying sessions for this year’s edition of legendary race. The drivers, Panciatici, Ragues and Rusinov, managed to place their car third on the LMP2 grid, which, it should be remembered, is the biggest category of this 80th edition of the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Roman Rusinov, and Pierre Ragues, used to endurance racing, were rediscovering the 24-hour circuit, while Nelson Panciatici, new to the event, had to get to know its specific features as well as completing his night qualifying laps. The nr 26 car, carrying the colours of G-Drive, put in a fine performance, setting the third-fastest LMP2 time in the second qualifying session, a position they would keep until the end.
Philippe Sinault : " The strategy was¸ after the final basic check-ups and once the tyre wear checks had been completed, to put on two new medium sets of tyres and to put in a series of faster laps, to try to get the best possible grid position. After Roman and Pierre had set some promising lap times, Nelson did the job during the second session, placing the car third in LMP2. Yesterday, we had some mechanical problems (starter, gearbox) which upset the proper running of our technical schedule. The aim now is to put the car in race condition, as well as to renew all the major parts, in order to start the race in the best possible condition. See you on Sunday at 3 pm for the finish of the 80th edition of the 24 Hours of Le Mans, which looks, once again, like being a fantastic race !"
Information & schedule :
Live timing : www.lemans.org - TV : Eurosport 1 & 2
Race : starts on Saturday June 16th at 15 :00, finish at Sunday June 17th at 15:00
News du jour
- 19/09/2016FIA WEC - 6H AUSTIN : POLE POSITION ET VICTOIRE : LE RÊVE AMÉRICAIN D'ALPINE !
- 16/09/2016FIA WEC - 6H AUSTIN : ALPINE A LA CONQUETE DE L'OUEST
- 04/09/2016FIA WEC CLASSEMENT CHAMPIONNAT :
- 04/09/2016FIA WEC / 6H DE MEXICO : AU BOUT DU SUSPENSE UNE BELLE 2e PLACE !
- 25/07/2016FIA WEC / 6H NURBURGRING : 3e VICTOIRE CONSECUTIVE POUR ALPINE !
- 21/07/2016FIA WEC / 6H NURBURGRING : APRÈS SA VICTOIRE AUX 24 HEURES DU MANS, ALPINE VISE LE TITRE LMP2 EN FIA WEC !
- 17/06/201624H DU MANS 2016 - ALPINE DEUXIÈME ET TROISIÈME LMP2 SUR LA GRILLE DES 24 HEURES DU MANS
- 07/06/201624H DU MANS 2016 - JOURNEE TEST : ALPINE ET SES PILOTES PRÊTS POUR LES 24 HEURES DU MANS
- 13/04/2016FIA WEC SILVERSTONE ROUND 1 16/17 AVRIL 2016 : "L'Equipe ALpine prête à en découdre !"
- 27/03/2016PROLOGUE FIA WEC / PAUL RICARD :